Steps to Selling A House – Step 3 – Setting a List Price
When selling your home, being priced appropriately is one of the most important factors in getting your home sold quickly. By pricing your home correctly the first time around you are more likely to have sellers view your home and have an offer come in quickly.
Your local market conditions will determine how much you can get for your home as well as the location and condition of your home. We can help provide a comparative market analysis to determine your ideal list price. Some of the things that go into the equation of calculating the value of your home include:
- How much your neighbor’s home sold for
- How many bank owned properties are in the area
- Time of year
- The number of homes for sale in your area
- Interest rates
- How many home buyers are currently shopping
The three most critical factors to consider to maximize your proceeds from the sale are PRICE, CONDITION and TIME. To balance these, our experience, and RE/MAX Professionals’ experience in the Denver market give you:
- Current data to understand relevant market trends happening right now
- Negotiation via pricing strategies with interested buyers, so you get the highest realistic selling price
- Creation of an image to highlight the aspects of your home you competition doesn’t have
By setting your list price correctly you are setting yourself up for success. Let us know how I can help you sell your home today!